Friday 27 September 2013

The season of mists and mellow fruitfulness..

Can't believe it's Friday again! Lots of things going by in a whiz at the moment and big changes in the near future but whilst I had a moment I thought I would take in all the inspiration that Autumn is giving me. At the moment, wherever I go, there seems to be lots of woodland creatures in all kinds of patterns. I've seen lots of foxes, owls, deer and am especially fond of Paperchase's new collection "Woodland"
This has inspired me to start gathering ideas of my own and I have started doing some drawings from natural objects that I see when I walk the dog. Lots of conkers, seed pods and leaves. I'm at the early stage at the moment but can't wait to see how these develop!

2 comments:

  1. Love that peek at your sketchbook! Gorgeous drawings! I happened to be walking by Paperchase last week and 15 mins later came out with a tote bag with that fox design and also a fold-up bag from the woodland range too! It just really appealed to me. At least I can pretend I was comp shopping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could buy everything in that range! Thanks for your lovely comment about my sketches x

    ReplyDelete