Friday 6 September 2013

Every little helps!

In the last post I talked about doubts and insecurities. These are really natural in the creative process and I am learning that I have to accept them however difficult they may feel. I love designing and really believe in what I'm doing and the bonus is that some other people like it too. I am only at the beginning of this process and cannot succumb to discouragement. That's why every little like, kind comment or feedback is so great. Yesterday I had some great news that three of my designs made it into the Top 100 of Tigerprint's "Black and White" design competition. Was really chuffed about that. For the three designs I tried to work in a more simple way and I am pleased that this approach has been appreciated. The three designs are;



The results are on Monday so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment