Friday 7 March 2014

Happening next week!

Next week I am taking part in the Paper Love Blog Hop! On Monday I am going to share with you my love of all things paper and talk about a creative technique that I enjoy when the days get sunnier and the temperatures a little bit warmer.

What is the Paper Love Blog Hop?

The PaperLove Blog Hop is a celebration of all things paper! Follow the links to discover more bloggers who love paper and use it to inspire and delight. And if you want to explore a whole world of paper, and stretch your paper passion further with a host of creative projects, why not join the innovative new online course PaperLove (starts March 31). Led by book artist Rachel Hazell, PaperLove is a five week creative adventure for paper lovers. Find out more here http://www.paperphilia.co.uk/paperlove

So join me on Monday to celebrate the wonderfulness that is Paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment