Wednesday 15 January 2014

January News

Well, January has started with a whizz so far! both in terms of designing and with "real life" (as I call it!). As I am still in the baby stages of building up my business I am having to take paid work as and when I can. So for the first two weeks of January I have been working as a TA with Year 2s at a Primary School. It has been great and it's good to earn but it means my designing is squeezed into less hours. At the same time I have been designing for a very exciting blog hop that I am taking part in between 18th and 21st January.


I am thrilled to be working alongside so many talented designers! All our designs will highlight Pantone's Colour of the Year, Radiant Orchid and based on the theme of Tropical Fusion. So lots of sunny and bright ideas to brush away a dull and grey January. The starting blog can be found at Mary Tanana's site http://groovitydesigns.com/. Mary is a wonderful designer whose work is an inspiration. From there you can then just follow the trail.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/175653168/you-are-my-love-bunny-digital-a4-print?ref=shop_home_active_1
You Are My Love Bunny!
I have also managed to add some printables to my Etsy store. These are A4 digital downloads that you can print at home and frame or get printed more professionally. I have added a Valentines illustration as well!

Alongside all of this I have been designing for some "live briefs" set during Module 3 of the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and entering competitions. Always trying to keep my options open!!!

See you at the blog hop...

No comments:

Post a Comment